Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
despicable me :)
Sunday, 12 September 2010 // 7:26:00 pm to all tumblers out there. stolen from tumblr x) Anyway today I watched despicable me :D It's so cute! But it was funny how little kiddies were laughing at the littlest things. (silence) Kid: "HAHAHAHA" ~gaaaaze over the area the laugh came from~ yeah hehehe anybody ever heard of a 'sokia?' >:D probably not (it's not those camera machine things) anyway MASTERCHEF JUNIOR today :) imma watch it and let the kids make me feel bad.... damn kids... cooking yummy food that I can't. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |