Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
egg assignment
Monday, 6 September 2010 // 11:09:00 pm EGG ASSIGNMENT Yes the assignment where we have to treat an egg for a week like our baby.......and not 10 minutes when I started did I kill my baby already......hehehe I was trying to put it in this box...but then it cracked...OH WELL it helped give my new egg its name YOLK THE SECOND yeah stupid but meeeeeh I'm not creative and I can't think of anything else hahaha. I my egg doesnt die : | TO HEBE albumalbumalbumalbumalbumalbumalbumilikeilikeilikeilikeilike 04. Favorite Asian landmark to visit DISNEYLAND!!!!!! crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |