Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
eggnapping :)
Thursday, 9 September 2010 // 12:41:00 am BOO!She's so adorbale 8) oo suspicion that this is her from toy story 3 I'm so going to watch Monsters Inc 2 Today a lot of eggnapping occurred :) and and taking hostage and "GIVE ME MY BABY" going on hehehe quite amusing. Oh and today we saw a dead lorikeet D: how does it even end up there I don't know...poor thing :( and I've discovered crows are actually massively big and scary o__o and those birds that chase them around are....evil... and you know what else is evil....stys....I'm like prone to them =___=which by the way comes out on the 2nd November 2012 8D such a long time though..... 06. Favorite Asian music Ballady type stuff :D and and rnb stuff crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |