Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
PHO
Thursday, 23 September 2010 // 10:26:00 pm Today I discovered what Pho was :D I always wondered what it was but it was actually something I've eaten millions of times but I've always just called it "Beef Noodles" : | ZOMG little kiddies are so cute x) this kid drew something and gave it to me :D even though it was just a drawing of......fire......and a mountain......and a crossed out leaf.........ITS STILL COOL You know nowadays when I'm on the train and when I'm leaning on the door, I keep on thinking the glass window isn't there. So I lean back and think its not there and jerk up again....I did it 3 times day : | no-one saw it. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |