Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
WARNING
Saturday, 18 September 2010 // 4:58:00 pm WARNING DO NOT USE THE SOAP IN HURSTVILLE CINEMA TOILETS IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!seriously it's gross. I went in there today and washed my hands with their soap. At first it looked weird because it was all foamy but I used it anyway and afterwards MY HANDS SMELT LIKE BODY ODOUR IT'S TERRIBLE. So then I went to another shopping center toilet and used another soap to get rid of it but afterwards IT WAS STILL DISGUSTINGLY SMELLY =____= yeah so word of warning...don't use them. I'm kinda rebelling as I'm at work posting hehehe crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |