Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
DENISE HERE
Tuesday, 26 October 2010 // 8:45:00 pm ![]() hi i'm doing edits at mymostloved.tumblr.com :D Keke for those who thought Crystal was the only one on this blog, BOO ! 8D Hoho yes I'm hardcore advertising my tumblr and my edits. Well haven't blogged here in a while, Crystal wanted me to change the layout but there were exams last week so yeah. Man cheese on toast hasn't had a new lay in ages LOL ! Rah rah I already blogged on my own blog so yeah... I'm only here to scare you, tell you I changed the lay and advertise my tumblr. 8D ANNYEONG LOVELIES ! |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |