Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I'M ALIVE!!!!
Thursday, 28 October 2010 // 12:18:00 am yes that is correct Crystals is here too zomg wrote 8 pages worth of commerce notes .-. tests are NEARLY OVER just english wide reading, history knowledge, and commerce comprehension 8D The maths common shall not be mentioned. ahahaha today in the morning when I was walking to school, Kimbo li tried to scare me by grabbing my shoulders and shouting RAWR, but somehow, she ended up tripping, falling, rolling and hitting her head into a window xD NINJA Crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |