Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
workworkwork
Sunday, 3 October 2010 // 4:12:00 pm Am I going to try this.....nah I'm going to fail.... I haven't even finished my asian one....not bothered x) Okay I know I have no right to complain but I'm going to anyway coz WORKWORKWORK...... my turn from thurs- sun and then tues - sat =___= sigh.... oh well better than staying at home doing nothing.... and $___________________________________________________$ money this holidays is so boring. which makes my post boring...... oh well I shall chuck in another picture :) Remember them? crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |