<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I like stars
Tuesday, 23 November 2010 // 3:33:00 pm

And I hate my earphone
All the earphones I buy go dementaticated. It's always the wire inside the rubber plasticy thingy comes out breaks or one of the earphones stop working. 4/5 of my earphones are like that. THEN when I buy expensive ones and they die even faster than cheapo ones but then my cheapo ones have bad qualityish but listenable. SIGH well on a happier note

VOLLEYBALL WAS FUN! (Y) 
AND LUNCH WAS AWESOME. We were having a discussion about having a parent child group get together thing xD YUMCHA! lol don't really know, it would be funny if it worked out though.
Also today Mr Moc. took pictures of us using our laptops....saying it going to go into the yearbook or annual report or whatever o____o
Singing In the Rain / Umbrella Glee Cast  feat. Gwyneth Paltrow :D I like I like
crystal.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)