Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
The mirror
Saturday, 20 November 2010 // 4:51:00 pm hehe today I almost walked into a mirror x) I was at sportsgirl and there was this bench thingy with stuff on it so I went to take a look, but it was actually a reflection of the bench so I almost walked into it when I saw the real thing. I was blocked by this wall of clothes so I couldn't see it properly xP Also I saw this man wearing pink leotard tight green shorts and pink wings....o___o crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |