<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
stalker
Thursday, 11 November 2010 // 10:27:00 pm

Mich and I got followed o__o
So, after library service there was this guy handing out flyers and we rejected it but then he started following us and we were fully like WTH?!?! Then this guy started making a convo with us
"How are you today"
Me: "um fine"
(MICHELLE NUDGE)
"Where did you go?"
Me: "We went to the library..."
-walks faster-
"Oh what did you read?"
Me: "um....."
(ME NUDGE) 
-walks faster-
"Do you go to church"
Me: "um we already go to church" (lie)
-still following us-
"What church do you go to?"
Michelle: "I'M SORRY BUT CAN'T YOU STOP FOLLOWING US!"

WOO GO MICHELLE YOU SHOW HIM! yeah.... yes I'm an idiot for replying
Rule #1 Don't make eye contact
Rule #2 Ignore
Rule #3 Keep walking
yes I have learnt my lesson : | still...creepy man creepy creepy man ._.

easywaymountain 8) teehee
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)