Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
HAPPY BDAY ANGELA
Wednesday, 1 December 2010 // 8:38:00 pm Happy birthday ANGELA!!! not that she'll ever read this but OH WELL. I listened to one of her songs today and the person sung blah blah "CHEESE ON TOAST" wakakaka. and and and recess was so awesome and lunch was jst....weird.... andand now she has to guess who her kk is again ;) I want my kk clue .-. omg the ending of 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情 WAS SO SAD =____= and omg 囧探查過界 IS SO FUNNY... TEEHEE I like this 囧 looks like A FACE 囧 crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |