Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I did a good deed :D
Monday, 6 December 2010 // 7:32:00 pm I feel like a very good child 8) Today this elderly woman was like to me, "excuse me can you please go to the fruit shop and buy some things for me" "um yeah what things" "3 peaches and half a kilo of cherries' -hands over $50- *RUNS AWAY WITH MONEY*...naaaaaaaah joking no way would I did that. So anyway I went inside looking for peaches and I'm like....where are they.....peaches are apple sized and furry right.......why are theses so small...are these apricots? or nectarines.... GRAAAAH ill go find cherries then.... o___________o omg it's ms salisb...."Hi crystal" "oh hi miss" yeah.....awkward... So anyway cherries.....crap how much is half a kilo....went up to the guy at the register...um can I please have half a kilo of cherries and 3 peaches and he got everything for me 8D Went back and gave the old lady everything and she gave me $2 for helping...8) WELL thats a way to earn money ^^ crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |