Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Saturday, 11 December 2010 // 9:37:00 am HARRY POTTERRRRR I like I like A LOT. It was so good :) BUT DOBBY DIED D': it was so sad :( he was so cute when he said stuff like " I HAVE NO MASTER, I'M A FREED ELF" he died *sniff* sigh....AND I HATE THE PEOPLE BEHIND US "hor hor hor hermione cast a spell..hor hor ron fell down...hor hor and harry fell down too ...oh look blah blah" AKSDOIRJTOIERJTIERO SHUT UP! they even said stupid stuff when dobby was dying D:< and yang is evil. EVIL I SAY. she was just watching us and waiting for our reaction when some jerking moment was coming up >:( oh well good day good day AND GOOD NIGHT COMING UP :D crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |