Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 26 December 2010 // 11:26:00 pm Oooo luvo luvo xD anyway went city and shopped and bought..... <----------------------THAT hehehe well not just that. $2 flats CHEAP I KNOW because mine died, the whole sole came off while I was walking so I bought a new pair :D.....TWO BUUUUUCKS ok then I bought other things etc etc went galaxy world, played bumper cart etc etc ate duck/king prawn wonton noodle soup 8) and...*drum roll* I BOUGHT MY STAR JAR! from morning glory and I filled it with those expanding bally things 8) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |