Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Santa is scary
Thursday, 16 December 2010 // 9:38:00 pm I GOT AN IPOD ^^ yay I lost mine but it was cracked and retarded anyway and now I get a new one FOR CHRISTMAS 8D But I still want bop it extreme 8| . Miranda was gay and none of the shops had it.....ESPECIALLY DAVID JONES it was suppose to be on special there....BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY.....AND santa claus like freaked me out (those people who work as santa to take photos with little kids....SOUNDS PEDOEY!) o___o I was at like some distance from the toy area and then as I approached I JUST SEE THESE EYES behind like these boxes of board games I was like fully O_________O I felt like punching him and also because his face is covered by a beard....It's even creepier...creepy pedo......YEAH geez we've been believing in a pedo since we where kids. See think about it, an old man who sneaks into people's houses and LOOKS AT LITTLE KIDS and gives them presents AS BRIBERY...AND he gets little children to sit on his lap and AGAIN BRIBES with presents....be on his naughty list he'll come and MOLEST YOU D<.okay maybe not but I STILL WANT BOP IT EXTREME :( crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |