Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
super scribblenauts
Tuesday, 7 December 2010 // 8:16:00 pm I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS GAME I LOVE IT its so fun 8) hehehe I type in random stuff and something pops up :D I typed in 'something' and a dough roller popped up. Then I typed in nothing and a black hole popped up and I died :D I also typed in a flying spotty bathtub like that picture HEHE except when I fly it, its really slow..... Bop it reaction/extreme ....i want o__o yes I like games 8D crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |