Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 21 December 2010 // 9:52:00 pm Urgh. I hate it when I accidentally whack ONE... ONLY ONE of my toes on something hard while I'm walking and I was PRETTY SURE I tried avoid getting bumped but no it happened anyway, and then I'm in pain and there I was holding my foot because that's what our reflexes tell us to even though it doesn't even help and then when you think the pains gone away you squeeze the toe to double check the pain......OW?! and then you stare at it watching for internal bleeding...okay maybe that's just me. Speaking of toes my purple toe is nearly gone :D the purply bits of the nail shall get clipped off 8D yes great to know huh anyway....holidays are boring >__> crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |