Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
THE BEACH
Friday, 21 January 2011 // 12:58:00 am ![]() I went to the beach today :D very fun except I couldn't swim :( I wanted to but ....just couldn't oh well next time, next time. So yeah I'm a noob because I only bought a return ticket to bondi junction and forgot the beach part so I had to go buy a prepay ticket but then I only bough a single so I had to pay on the bus when we were going back... Anyway at the beach mich and I couldn't go in the water so we just stood in it but our shorts got drenched anyway. Hehe I found a chunk of seaweed and threw it at skim xD and then I dug her thongs into the sand and told her seagulls stole your thongs and ate them. Haha also when truong (shes 173cm now .-.) got out of the water she was like "I think that guy touched my ass" xD I ate green tea and cookies and cream icecream from new zealand naturals 8) fun day :) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |