<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
green hornet 8D
Wednesday, 26 January 2011 // 12:12:00 am

Went burwood today to watch "The Green Hornet" not a bad movie. Lol we all ended up arriving late. JAY CHOU!! his english wasn't that bad but kinda choppy but meh .Haha there was a bit where he's like
"YOU'RE A PUSSY" -coward hmmmm I wonder is he knows the slang slang xD
After movie we went to sit down at the food court and we played games 8)
"BOKBOK" hehe chicken game :) we got looked at weirdly but it was fun so who cares
THEN we went city market city...galaxy world! except..........I FORGOT TO BRING MY CARD so sad :( BUT then hehe I bumped into my uncle, yes my uncle and he gave me tokens....YAY and we bumper carted SO FUN 8D vroom vroom BOOM
It's Australia day!
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)