Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 8 January 2011 // 3:16:00 pm Went hurstville today :) Went to equip and bought a headband that was marked $5 but then when I went to the cash register they said it was $3 :D yaaaay Went to morning glory and everything was 50% OFF!!! hehe buybuybuy..Saw a couple of people today too . Then at priceline when I was in the line I started day dreaming but I was next and then I realised the salesperson was looking at me funny so I was like 'Oh...sorry..." "It's ok" Yes and I felt stupid for apologising >__> You know if you day dream about the food your craving you most likely won't end up eating it :D hehe I don't know how that works but right now I'm craving chocolate and it's right in front of me and I'm pretty sure I'll eat it but the again I think that's called 'Temptation" x) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |