Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
My cure, maths
Saturday, 19 February 2011 // 11:54:00 pm It involves numbers, a pen and paper aaand mayb a calculator......Yes alot of the times when I feel down I end up doing Maths. and for someone reason it calms me down :\ and yeah I feel much better hmm mayb be I should get depressed all the time so I'll end up doing maths all the time xD I'd better THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.....no. So yeah yesterday was crap. But I then I ended up doing something maths related and I calmed down, alot...ON THE BRIGHT SIDE my braces are off 8D ON THE DARK SIDE I haven't been wearing my retainers as much as I should o_o and ON THE CLOUDY SIDE I'm still studying for science .-. and and the results...who knows. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |