<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 2 February 2011 // 9:29:00 pm

Why does it have to be so hot -- can't stop sweating for like a second. OOO for maths we got the new teacher :D shes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice ^^ Her teaching style is like similar to moncrief even :) she's just so uber nice although her explaining isn't as clear as voudanos. Then my science teacher he's like really sweaty and when he turns around we see all these sweat patches ._. not a pretty site.
Anyway tomorrow. I. Am. Getting. My. Braces. OFF! yay omg had them since yr7 november been more than two years >< When I get them off I think its going to feel all slimey like.

SO EXCITED!
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)