<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Hide and seek?
Tuesday, 5 April 2011 // 9:53:00 pm

HI........... ... ... .... Okay it's been a while a..... very long while.....WELL TODAY A LOT HAPPENED for e.g..............I walked into the men's toilet. Unintentionally of course. Coz the teacher was like, have you checked the toilets if there's toilet paper? This was at the public toilets at the park for cross country. So I approached the toilets and there's 2 sides right...I didn't know which one was which so I just went to the closest one, assuming noone was in there. So I slightly opened the door and HOLY COW EEEEEK i saw like 1/365464 of a figure of a MAN =___= Like wth who just stands there facing the door IN A TOILET geez...arrrrrr so embarrassing. Today we also had a lockdown 8D
Mr M. "close the blinds lock the doors and windows and HIDE UNDER THE BENCHES"
It was fun :) but he got pissed at us because we were talking : |
hmmmm let's see ALSO. So there I was walking alone to the station coz damn 'woopoo' ditched me for China. I'm walking along the platform, wait a while, train about to come.... Something felt weird. Ahhhh crap I'm suppose to be at tutoring GRAAAAAAH I wanna go home and nap. *Walks back*

COOL STORY HUH :D
crystal. 




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)