Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 24 October 2011 // 12:35:00 am I died again for 5 months and 19 days... No worries here I am bribing with a milky way so forgiveness forgiveness. DISCOVERY sticky tape doesn't stick to chocolate....well milky ways don't at least, I tried to stick the chocolate onto that piece of paper so it would look more appetising but it just wouldn't stick :L thus its location now is in my stomach. So for the last 5 months and 19 days were many laughs, cries, sweat, singing and weird randomness that lead up to today! and what happened today?!?!? Nothing. I spent my day playing this game called puzzle pirates...I have no life and its addictive. Its this game where you make a pirate character and sail with a crew battling these other ships taking their booty(treasure and money) by playing these puzzles like swordfighting and stuff :L Hehehe my group is gaming like me now :D They're runescaping and then she started playing kingdom hearts and then she's so busy playing legend of leagues that she told me she'll text me back after she'll finish playing... There I wrote 8) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |