Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I cleaned my desk
Saturday, 29 October 2011 // 12:00:00 am
That was the state of my desk for a very long time
And now I cleaned it!
It's so clean that the glass reflects :D
I can say I did a good job :)
I also did a good job in my history exam AND THAT'S RARE for me to admit because for me to say I did a good job is like asking me to swear :L SRP was oooooooookay... I got a weird customer today, he was the last one and he was obviously drunk. Then he was on the phone talking to his girlfriend and I think she was yelling at him and then he told me to speak to her and tell her what he ordered. He gave me his phone, which was really awkward and I didn't know what to do so I put it on loud speaker and then this voice goes "MARK" in a really irritated phone, then I said hello...and she didn't say anything. Then I gave the phone back to him. Then he goes on telling her he "loves her" and straight after he says she's full of sugar honey ice tea .-. scary. Then he decided to book a table on sunday for 15 people for halloween... he ain't coming. ALSO i got this prank call AGAIN, I've gotten it before and how ironic I was talking about it today and it happened. So yeah basically this person just called and said I was a psycho. Hung up her :P
MASQUERADE TOMORROW
get to see people in awesome masks :D
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |