Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
friends are like toilet paper
Thursday, 10 November 2011 // 8:06:00 pm Friends are like toilet paper, you use them, flush them away and replace them when you've finished using them...HOWEVER they're always there to clean up after you, beside you when you need them, wipe your tears and something you can't live without :)
kinda gross and weird but the last bit is funny 8D and too true
The computer test was so pressuring..if I'm the person who ruins our school perfect streak I'm going to BAWL! oh and YOU LIED. Takes 15 minutes to do MY ASS. Lies. LIES! >>
LUNA PARK TOMORROW! 8)
I'll be your toilet paper :)
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |