<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
table reflections
Sunday, 6 November 2011 // 11:45:00 pm

Hmmm it seems my table is actually very dirty still
 I kinda of left my a bit of my soy milk in its cup for a day and its solidified...it's really weird, almost like tofu, reckon if I eat it I'll get food poisoning and not need to do the SC tomorrow? Nah I'm fine with the sc :) POSITIVE ATTITUDE ALL THE WAY! Can't wait for luna park! However I'm reluctant to ride things like the megadrop and huge rollercoasters. I went on the moon ranger in luna park and I died. What's the point when you close your eyes the whole way through anyway :P BUT I LOVE the ride where it's like two seated and you spin around up and down and your seat spins side to side at the same time! Once for some reason the ride stopped when I was at the top and I was facing the ground. Kinda scary but EXHILARATING. When I went back to ride it again it was under maintenance :( The rotor ride thing sometimes make me embarrassed because you know how you stick to the wall yeah? well when it slows down and gravity takes effect I always seem to be the one who falls down first...like I'm the heaviest...so yeah I kinda try really hard to stay on the wall until someone goes down before me :P


luu's tumblr's reflection haha


I am now like the song warzone by the wanted 
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)