Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
honeydews and porkrolls
Sunday, 20 November 2011 // 9:29:00 pm
7am waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs, gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal! SERIOUS that's what I had to do, although I didn't have my bowl of cereal. Left at 7.30 for flute ensemble 8.00. Finished at 8.40 and went home. yes I know WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT. So yeah I was walking back to the station feeling weird coz st georgians were staring at me like they were saying in their arriving to school late minds "oh what a jigger". THEN I SAW BRUCE. haha late child. Gave her a bear hug and tried to drag her back to the station but failed. So I got home. And went on the computer. And around lunch time ate a garlic bread. AND THEN I SET OFF ON MY JOURNEY TO TSANG'S HOUSE! YAY MILLENNIUM ! MET OLDMAN! Got a 'tin can' to strathfield. Took a photo of a chubby man. Got a text from tsang that her bus was late...WHAT BUS?!? we're catching a bus?. I thought we were going by her maddas car. Obviously not. Oldman and I were super worried because we're noobs at catching buses. Okay so according to her text we're suppose to catch a 415 bus. So do we need to buy prepaid ticket? What if we miss the stop? what if we get on the wrong bus! So the 415 Chiswick bus stops and I get on and asks, "excuse me um does this bus go through coronation parade?", "no it goes to chiswick". here I am thinking 'ah nah I got on a bus that says 415 chiswick because I don't know it goes to chiswick' He didn't answer my question so I was like, um so can I get a ticket, bus driver: "IT GOES TO CHISWICK". so in a confuzzled state I got off the bus with oldman. FROM THAT DAY I DISLIKE CHISWICK. Then Tsang texted and said catch the CAMPSIE 415. So we waited...It was late by 10 minutes. I said to oldman it's her turn to ask because I did it before, so she reluctantly practiced her lines "Excuse me does this bus go through coronation parade, if yes, can I get a child single ticket please." IT WAS SO FUNNY. So when she actually said it we had a really nice man :) He was like sure does, 'can we get a ticket?" sure can! In Tsang's text it said okay before u get to your stop, you need to see santa sabina, domino's and dan murphys and then you'll see me at the pharmacy. So we were like OKAY THERES DOMINO'S. dan murphy's....dan murphy's...dan murphy's.... WHERE. Uber paranoia and then oldman's like ITS MICHELLE! so we quickly get off. RELIEF. ARRIVED. Put on dresses. watched mich get her makeup done, helped renae do her awesome hair. ITS SO SOFT LIKE EYEBROW HAIR. okay then they watched my makeup get done, then took photos. 5.40 left the house. Went to pick up esther. Couldn't find her house. Arrived. watched her nearly die two times in her uberly high heels. it was 6.13 as of that moment. drive drive vroom vrrom. WE'RE HERE. WHERE DO WE ENTER? so we kinda dawdled outside this entrance and then this man came to us. "Can I help you?" "Ah yeah we have a formal at the hilton hotel but we're kinda lost" "Oh you're at the wrong hotel" "WHAT?!?!??" "OHOH I'm just joking haha, take the elevator to the 4th floor, HAVE FUN" LOL FUNNY GUY. Got out of the elevator and saw Mr M standing there, we've never been so relieved to see Mr M xD Then they scanned us like we were some drug dealers or terrorists and WE FINALLY MADE IT. EVERYONE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG I was going to BAWL. Took luvoes with gorgeous ladies. Finally went in. FOUND OUR TABLE. 16 WOOHOO. Sat down. I bless you with a leaf (inside joke) The roses in the middle annoyed me because it like cut the circle and I couldn't see YOUR awesome face and OMG BEST HAIR. Removed it. FOOD CAME OMG FINALLY. Mich did a prayer of grace. AMEN. NOMNOMNOM. Shi realised there was chicken in her dish. vegetable girl you see. got it swapped. finished eating. Went to the toilet, went to dance, MAIN COURSE. chucked a jess :P Watched shi get irritated got she didn't get her vegetables. Finally it came and she said "ew" really loudly, I think the person who brought it to her heard. We had cups of water, and I really wanted to finish it so I could get some juice, but everytime I almost finished some waiter would come and refill it with water! NO! I drank like 3 cups of water before I got my juice =_____= So yeah the rest of the everyone either sat for a while or danced the whole time. Sometimes were awkward because I kept bumping into the couple behind me o_o awks. By the end of the night my feet were dying. My smart sister decided to park the car one street away from the hotel so Woopoo and I had to walk! It. was. so. painful. We didn't want to walk bare feet because it's dirty. On the drive home I felt like maccas.
Thank you and the end
I will also talk about gala and keep it somehow short. Went to maccas met up with YOU and bruce. Found out oreo mcflurries no longer exist. Got strawberry crumble. Went back to school. Concert band played one song. Flute ensemble was...soso. bruce's composition was THE BEST. gave YOU back YOUR wallet. Oldman and Mrs and Mr Oldman waited with me because my madda hadn't arrived yet. OMG WE SAW THIS REALLY FUNNY CONVERSATION BETWEEN MISS H, MR MARIO AND MISS Z AND HER SISTER (these siblings are so adorbale btw) It was so weird watching what was happening o___o At the end Miss H said to us in a sarcastic tone. "I CAN'T BELIEVE i HAVE TO PUT WITH THIS GUY FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS (duke of ed) HAHA SO FUNNY. madda came. went home :)
Thank you and the end
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |