Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 1 November 2011 // 6:55:00 pm
Today was a day of being unresponsive robot to an endorphin filled idiot. During lunch the canteen lady completely ruined my mood as while I was lining up she goes away to make fried rice...like dude...seriously...AND she didn't come back until 10 minutes later. The other canteen lady was also annoying because she doesn't have any common sense. Our line has been waiting for ages and she doesn't have the thought of serving us and then going back to her line. They were also scamming us 10c because they didn't have any change. Didn't feel like finishing the pie I bought. I went to play basketball which I fell and grazed my leg. I better stop injuring myself before formal. Then during PE we played badminton. Such an asian sport, but it was really fun :D
After this post I am going to have a nap. Naps are the best. I'm sooooo tired. I feel asleep on my table and then woke up at 2am and went to bed and then woke up again at 4. I was also worrying about finishing my ICT book...which I didn't and I didn't wanna go tutoring and I don't want to go to work now. I have work for 5 days this week from tomorrow to Sunday 5-10/11pm and then monday's start of school cert. When I wake up I'm going to be mentally prepared. YEAH! GO ME!
People these days seem so deep and have their own personal problems therefore mine like worrying about my ICT book and getting annoyed at the canteen lady are absolutely insignificant. There's a saying where you should give more than you receive. I needa start even though I'm not receiving a lot. I shall start by stop being such an airhead. NOT :P
It is indeed very hard to chuck a me.
and
I definitely treat people how I wanna be treated
and
I love my naps
and
I had mango jelly with mangoes for breakfast this morning
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |