Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
make a wish
Friday, 11 November 2011 // 10:28:00 pm
Today a 11 am of the 11/11/11 I was on on the flying saucer preparing to scream my lungs out :) LITERALLY! IT WAS SO FUN OMG the adrenaline afterwards was like asfgkljdakljdhfalsdkjfh! But then the line to ride the tango train was soooooo long...hehe I tried really hard to not squish yang so much but at the end I couldn't be bothered anymore and I fully squashed her 8) Then we went to the BUMPER CARTS! I had my eye on cart number 5 because the people riding it were totally cute guys ;)
No they weren't but I watched it and though it was a good cart compared to the other ones. When it was our round it was only st georgians riding all the carts :D awesomeness. Coney island was really fun too. However the ride I wanted to go on wasn't there anymore so that was a downer :( I was going to buy my kk present today but I didn't end up getting it. I shall go to the city tomorrow. alone...FOREVER ALONE!
Dear kk, I want my first clue.
chips with tomato sauce is THE BEST <3
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |