<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
butterfly fly away
Friday, 4 November 2011 // 11:59:00 pm

My dream house :D
I have good skills in extracting information from people's brains, I should be a psychologist :D but too bad I don't have the marks for it. I thought about it and I think if I don't make an atar of 97.6 then I will go into science advanced or something and major in psychology.....IN MY DREAMS TT____TT I really want to though. 


Tell you a secret...I HAVE A BLANKIE! oh dayum that's embarassing :P


Today I got called a PSYCHO AGAIN! URGH and I'm still trying to be nice to her, why would I do  that  -___- like whenever she calls I can tell its her. Totally and utterly immature child. No I won't speak for myself because I'm smarter than that x) However I also kinda admitted today that I talk to myself alot, publicly... as witnessed today during careers. I bet it's the effect of blogging, because when you blog you have to talk to yourself in your head, just that I do that out loud.


Mr thumbless teacher has a son in yr 12 at tech called kieran and apparently he's a genius at the trumpet. End of story


Also I've been liking
"Butterfly Fly Away- By Miley Cyrus" :)
it's like one of the only decent songs she sings and
I wanna harmonise it with ma peeps

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)