<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
there's no place like home
Tuesday, 8 November 2011 // 8:00:00 pm

LOL sorry no toilet paper
Join me and embark on my journey today
I warn you, it's long and tiring starts off interesting
and then gets boring

Oh school cert finished. yay. So after school cert I had to go maths tutoring. yay. So there I was learning about relations and function when the bell buzzed and he brought in this other dude who had to tutor. Stranger. So like the diligent person I am I'm doing my work by the I suddenly hears this like BOM noise. I look up and the guy's head is on his book. He looks up and siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs. Then I notice he's really sleepy and he bobbing his head up and down and then his head falls and he jerks and then he pretends to scratch his head. LOL. Then he decided to pretend to look at his book and do work but his face ends up facebooking (face palm? get it?) ooooooooooh I'm a genius :P. So yeah I was having fun watching him being reluctant to just put his head down and sleep. and the.
it started thundering
I hate thunder
I had to walk home in the pouring rain and thunder. IT'S SO SCARY >< I though I was going to die, like really. Then I get to the station and what's this...MAJOR DELAY. wonderful. So there I was waiting at kogarah station from 5.30 till 5.50 and then a train came, except it was so packed but I squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezed myself in. So in the stuffy hot train I was. The man behind me decides to rest his ipad thingo on my bag...like HELLO?!? and the corner of it was poking my back and I was in a really uncomfortable position. So I'm on the train for like another 10 minutes and then it stops at allawah. What's this? The train's not meant to stop here. *announcement* we have been notified that the mainstream electric lines have been interrupted or wateva and we are advised to stop at allawah until further notice. ADVISED MY ASS! so I spent like another 20 minutes at allawah. Then they 'advised' we catch a train to hurstville and so we moved to platform 2 and waited for a train. The notice thing said it would be arriving in 1 minute but that was so 15 minutes ago. SO the train comes and WHAT THE TRAINS PACKED AGAIN. I managed to squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze myself in and yeah. Got off hurstville, and then changed to a waterfall train. Oh I'm so smart, I get on a carriage that SMELLS. And then I'm standing near this chubby lady and she decides to hold onto the pole and point of armpit at me. NO GO AWAY. =_____= and then 2 big men surround me and due to their perspiration emitted body odour. I WAS GOING TO DIE. So the train finally gets to Jannali. Yay it's pouring like crazy, but like a typical asian I was I had an umbrella. but yeah POURING.

Got home at 7.00

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)