<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
VOTE YANG AND TSANG
Monday, 14 November 2011 // 8:26:00 pm

I HATE FLYING ANTS!
Hate is a strong word and may I say I HATE FLYING ANTS! I'm scared of two things.
1. Horror/supernatual etc

2. INSECTS/BUGS/CREEPY CRAWLIES THAT FLY


The smaller they are the creepier they are! I'm actually not that bothered about cockroaches but UHHHH things that fly around and get in your face >< Stupid weather. Dude it was in my hair and then one was on my blouse and another one was crawling up my leg...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.


okay I'll stop now. THE SRC SPEECHES WERE SO AWESOME! Our year is like...the best. Seriously THE AWESOMEST. 


VOTE 
SILENT T SANG A SONG!
&
YANG TO START 2012 WITH A BANG
THAT'S RIGHT THE ARE COOL

I got cool nail colour changing nail polish! BYS from Gloss :)
 When warm
Yes I know my hands are wrinkly and ugly GO AWAY
When cold
I dipped it in cold water :D
and as you can see IT TURNED PURPLE
and the corally colour is actually darker but you can't really tell

My hay fever hasn't acted up AT ALL this spring well almost but YAY itchy noses and making wontons all day is not fun.


MOJO JO JO'S DAUGHTER IS SO ADORABLE! she broke his glasses so he came to school today not wearing any glasses xD


Mr Bananas/Dingbat R made a joke with my name today.
"HEY CRYSTAL"
"your crystal right"
"are you crystal clear"

"ahahaha boom boom"
Funny bro really funny.


OH I also downloaded By2's latest album! 
I liked their last one better though
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)