<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 7 November 2011 // 10:05:00 pm

Yes I am going to talk about the sc too...I should be studying but this morning I woke up thinking we had English and then geography/history after, which means I studied for...yes that's right. oh well. Alot of people wrote their story about dying...this person mentioned how her dad got run over by a car, she talk about how me and our peeps died and yeah more sad stories. I talked about making mud pies and when your old and wrinkly sitting in your retirement home you would want to make mud pies again 8) CONCERT BAND TOMORROW. hmmm I'm running out of photos lol. Tomorrow I'm going to take a picture of toilet paper and our toilet and post it xD   


 ICY POLE NOMNOMNOM

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)