<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
CHEERS
Tuesday, 22 November 2011 // 11:21:00 pm

YUMMAY! 
 My throat hurts :( I thinks it's because today I've been randomly singing loudly and shouting and laughing heaps during PDHPE WHY MUST I BE PUNISHED FOR DOING SO :O Maybe my singing was bad and my laugh sounds like an old hag xD 


I have some sort of OCD. When I drink canned drinks unless I'm using a straw I have to yank that bit out. And if it decides to bend and not come off then I become paranoid thinking its going to cut my lip open D:


Okay...a moth just flew into my lamp and it got stuck and so it died, but then the lamp started to cook it, and it got overcooked and burnt so now my room smells burnt -__-


crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)