<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Cats are funny
Wednesday, 28 December 2011 // 5:33:00 pm

 Today has not been a normal day, because I went to my backyard. I hardly go to my backyard. Yeah I live in a jungle. And my photo taking skills and editing skills suck but I couldn't take a full photo of it and I tried to put it together and yeah.... Why is there a bench there you ask. Good question I don't really know. You can just imagine me sitting there staring at the trees...I'm kidding.
 No this is not my cat it's my neighbours cat chilling on our backyard stairs hehe 
I think it's death staring...
 Then I went down the stairs and
IT YAWNED 
SO ADORABLE x)
then I went to leave it alone
Then I came back and IT WAS SLEEPING !!!
It's so cute omg.
But like....I'm wondering what's so comfortable about that patch of dirt and mulch...
Who knows
Well there's my backyard adventure

Also I went hursty today and bought flats for $5 and cardigan from glassons :D 50% off!!!! (Y) Funny thing is in glassons I bumped into a friend who I'm meeting up with tomorrow :D EVEN MORE FUNNY THING IS she was by herself  because her parents and siblings were going yumcha but she didnt want to go and I was by MYSELF because I didn't want to go yumcha with my family either :P I saw GMAN. 

OOOoooo I also went boxing day shopping and at the station this random lady came to me and said three doorrar please in like a really worried look. So I gave her $3. However I really wanted to follow her and stalk her to see what she was doing with 3 bucks, but I didn't end up doing that so I'm going to assume it was for a good cause and I did a good deed. 

Also I don't understand why old asian people pronounce "Wii" as "whiil"..
WTH?!?
What part of wii has an L on the end!
It's like saying 'wheel' but with an asian accent.

I shall go back to playing Theme Park World now 8)

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)