Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
plane letters
Wednesday, 7 December 2011 // 12:32:00 am
Guess which one's me! Ones my younger brother, one's my older sister and 2 of them are me! Yep that's how loved I am, I get two! Anyway recently I downloaded ghosts whisperers :D Oh the memories ;') I LOVE THAT SHOW. I hate like supernatural and horror but this drama is really so mysteriously awesome! Probably because the endings are always so meaningful and they make your eyes bawl like every episode. The resolves are so nice ;') and it's like detective kinda, which I like 8)
I just realised I don't come back from hk for the first day of peer support :( and my partner won't be here either :| I really want to do it. I hope Mrs W won't kick us out and get other people, i would be devastated D: so yeah fingers crossed.
I'm writing plane letters :D
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |