<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Happy Holidays AND BIRTHDAY
Saturday, 24 December 2011 // 12:01:00 am


SO That's an ecard that jibjab can make for you after you put a face in it :) IT'S SO FUNNY! I made 2 other ones for my group and it's HILARIOUS! mmmmm I had alot of things I wanted to blog about but now I've forgotten them all :L Maybe if I tell about my past few days I'll remember. WELL. I WENT TO KIMBO'S HOUSE! You know even thought all we did was play wii the whole time, it was like one of the 'funnest' time at someone's house EVER and we've even made our own gaming language e.g. bubble it, let's die or HALFWAY :P mmmm there was this really adorable baby today at work, she started staring at me with curious eyes like I was some alien o__o 


Right now it's 11.55pm... shall wait until 12am because....


happy birthday DAAAANIIIIISE!!!! 8D
a christmas eve baby :D
my spirit is with you 8)
when you're blowing your candles I am your wind x)

LOL
choi loves you lots <3

Omg I remember what I was going to say :D well. When I get married... he has to know how to fix things...I came to that conclusion because they other day when I was in the car with my mum, we suddenly got a flat tyre, and a really nice passerby man on a bike offered to help us change the tyre! So anyway he knew what he was doing and it was really nice of him 8) Also around the house my dad is always fixing and mending furniture and applicances and stuff and it works fine and by the way he cooks for a living and I'm just like WHOA DAD HOW DID YOU FIX THAT anyway. So yeah bottom line, husband must know how to repair things ;).
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)