Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I have synchronous diaphragmatic flutter
Wednesday, 14 December 2011 // 9:41:00 pm I am currently diagnosed with synchronous diaphragmatic flutter. Also known as the HICCUPS! I've been holding my breath and it's not working. So now I'm going to go try the method of putting sugar under the tongue because I haven't tried that before xD If that doesn't work then I'm just going to drink water. SO holidays so farrrrrr...mmmmmmmmm.....soso. Uuuuuuuum something's going to open up in hurstville in around February so when it opens have some money go and try it x) I've had this song on repeat for a long time and even my madda was like why is it everytime I walk into your room this song is on...So yeah I'm not going to say it to save my embarassment :)
I got hiccups from eating to many leaves
**Okay I just tried putting sugar under the tongue. IT'S TERRIBLE! not only does it not work, but the texture and feeling is horrible and it's just dissolving sugar urrrrgh =___= DON'T TRY IT
I have reverted to drinking soy milk 8)
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |