Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
HK
Wednesday, 11 January 2012 // 4:23:00 pm I'M ALLLIIIIIIIVE! yeah I'm in HK now 8) Omg the morning at the airport was so stressful because one of our luggage was like 10kg overweight and it was fruit and stuff so my mum stuff this jar thing into my carry bag and this other thing into the carry luggage. Then when we were going through it turns out theres liquid in our luggage which is not allowed and we're like huh? what liquid... and it turns out that jar thing my mum put into my bag was honey...WTH and there was a whole kilo of it when your only allowed 100ml. So it got confiscated and my mum chucked a fit over the phone because munuka honey is expensive but anyway. Then when the time to board the flight came it delayed because some person hadn't arrived yet in the previous flight and some other thing and urrrrgh. Nevertheless we finally made it to the plane and lifted and then I READ MY PLANE LETTERS. THEY ARE SO AWESOME! My sister's like "From what I make out from your letters is that your weird." haha I also finished reading the hunger games on the plane ITS AWESOME it was so sad when Rue died TT__TT. Then just when I needed to go to the toilet they announced we must stay put and buckle up because we're landing. BUT I'M BUSTING!!!!!!! =____= It was really horrible holding it in :L So yeah we finally arrived and YEAH. all good now. Can't wait to go places...Also HK shopping centres are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big!. Also since it's winter everyone seems to be wearing the same thing and you can't find someone who isn't wearing either uggs or boots. I shall stock up on winter clothes :) TOODLES. I can play LOL here >)
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |