<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Jungle
Tuesday, 3 January 2012 // 11:15:00 pm

We we we so excited
WE SO EXCITED!

Yeah my jungle's being visited tomorrow 8) but it's really hot tomorrow... and I'm scared everyone will get extremely bored....STRESS! but still excited. so HAPPY NEW YEAR . My new years eve was spent...quite lonely. At work, came home at 11.30pm, made myself a caramel latte, burnt my tongue real badly, then watched the new years fireworks, on tv, by myself. 

I watched Arthur Christmas after christmas how cool am I! Not really, it was actually a good movie...although i fell asleep for 10 minutes and woke up near the ending, however the ending I woke up was really touching :') Then we went shopping and I bumped into fellow spastic child DAAANEEEESE. 

I'll be going to HK on the 10th. Man everyone's like coming back then. 

AND YOU! I won't forgive you to moving all the way to Turramurra TT___TT

I need to get my license soon...

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)