Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
L.O.L
Monday, 9 January 2012 // 1:39:00 am Yes that there is LOL. A certain oldman has gotten me started on the game and now I'm kinda addicted. Well not THAT addicted but so far I've been playing everyday since Wednesday! Okay not something I'm proud of but yeah it's so fun! Although I'm still a noob and I know so and I die alot but I'm getting there. It's really awesome skypeing with oldman and playing at the same time, but OMG it gets so stressful sometimes I was literally shaking. It's fun but I'm constantly worried I'll slow the team down haha. So anyway through this game I've met oldman's cousin, sister and cousin's friend and cousin's friend's friend LOL (no pun intended) she's such a gamer it's really surprising. I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FIRST haha. Everyone's like starting to emerge from their gameing shells. SHERLOCK HOLMES is the movie I watched today with DAAANNNIIIIIIIISE and IT'S SO DAMN HILARIOUS they better make another one! So when I was at the platforms going home this random man came up to me and in really bad mando said to me "Can you give me money?" Why are people always coming up to me and asking for money... I had a suspicion he didn't really speak mando and just learnt that sentence so he could get money, he didn't even look chinese. So I had a blank look on my face and just shook my head since my train arrived and he went on to some other guy doing the same thing... :L I'm flying tomorrow morning and I don't know but something feels weird like there something I haven't done before I go....Okay I'm just making a big deal out of it but anyway I'm going have fun at DISNEYLAND and OCEAN WORLD and GETTING FAT EATING FOOD...yeah hmmm I hope I have net over there. BYE!
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |