Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
My Journey through Asianesss
Friday, 27 January 2012 // 2:43:00 am ★I have no photos. ★which is really sad ★because she lost it ★but fortunately she has found it ★Everyone in HK dresses in my opinion...weirdly. ★I have realised hachortle is actually normal x) ★I've almost spent $500 aus dollar D: half gone from transport, food and ocean park/disneyland entry. ★hot dried squid is really yummy ★I bought 2 awesome pairs of vans :D ★so far I got a mustache ring, star earings, music note earings, headband aaaand stuff ★I'm stocking up on a variety of lipbalms 8) ★It's freaking cold here, it feels like Dubbo/Canberra ★My obsession with stars is dying, as you can see. ★I love beanies ★I miss my friends ★League of Legends is fun ★I have an awesome goofy hat ★There's no place like home ★I'm going to dye my hair.
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |