<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Waterbombed
Wednesday, 4 January 2012 // 7:12:00 pm

 I HAD A BLAST!

You know how I was paranoid everyone would get bored with nothing to do...well THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! because my incredible group of awesome people are just brilliant. Haha Bruce caught a train that didn't go to my stop and Kimbo waited outside the wrong house AND we saw Mr. A (the mathematical man) at woolies/flemings o__o I didn't know he lived nearby... I'm actually glad it was hot! They bought 2 packs so 400 water balloons and we filled them all up...well at least one pack with like 7 buckets full and yeah it was amazing fun! They were wearing my spare shirts so they could change back to dry ones and I wore my year 8 camp latin shirt :P It says "I'm not an old man" hehe. Waterbombs wasn't enough so we filled the buckets with water and splashed everyone 8) It was very refreshing. Dilemma was how we dried ourselves haha. THANKS GUYS it was magnifical!!! Gaming was fun too 8D


crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)