<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
hurstville
Sunday, 26 February 2012 // 9:11:00 pm

I WENT TO HURSTVILLE TODAY!
I know right, that's amazing. No really it is, especially when you haven't been in like 2 months. Well technically I went on the 2nd for an ortho appointment but that doesn't count because I went and left. So yeah, when to change to virgin, got a haircut, ate some pho, listen to my maddas advice on stress...stuff like not pushing yourself so hard you hit a wall or fall of a cliff and go into a slump.... or something like that. It was in canto so I can't translate properly. Then I went and got some meetfresh, then I waited for mum trying steal techniques off the butcher lol and picking out purple potatoes and yeah :L HURSTVILLE. 

omg....I also went to morning glory and I accidentally lightly pushed the person behind me because I moved backwards and didn't know he was there and so I said sorry. Well this non asian man, yes I just have to point out NON ASIAN MIDDLE AGED MAN, goes, "Yeah I'm sure you're sorry." In this sarcastic cynical voice. Like WTH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. OLD MEN IN MIRANDA ARE NICER THAN YOU.If I wasn't the awesome person I am I would've fully given him a death glare and retort yeah actually I'm not sorry anymore. I hope that one day you'll take some old man stroll around a park, slip and slide down a waterfall and land on a cactus. DID YOU SEE THAT! Allusion right there hehe. Don't worry I know I'm actually not that awesome :P

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)