Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
my random thoughts
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 // 11:33:00 pm I'm in a blogging mood but I don't know what to blog about so I'm just going to list the random things that come to my mind for like the next 10 minutes?
I want yr 11 camp to hurry up and arrive
I don't like our year advisor
Lipice grapefruit flavour smells very nice
I need to pee
Sometimes I act too weird for my liking
I really really really really love soups
band tomorrow
netball tomorrow
I'm here too
I want my D:drive back
Merry Christmas
zzzZZZZzzz
Need a haircut
Need to change to virgin
I'm a pretty nosy person?
My lychee obsession has decreased :L
I haven't been to hurstville since december...
lol
zzzZZZZzzz
OOOoh I was rewarded with a mars bar today because I drew the court hierarchy the fastest on my table :)
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |