Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Rewind back
Monday, 13 February 2012 // 12:59:00 am I'M BACK! well have been for a while. If I could rewind time I would. I really would. As of this moment I really want to. Anyway, YOU SEE THAT PICTURE! I TOOK IT! WITH MY PHONE. I GOT A NEW PHONE YAAAAAY! it has awesome effects too :P htc sensation xL :) It's so big though...its like a mini tablet...I probably wanted a massive phone because my old phone was so old and small and unhightech and modern and yeah...It's white 8) I like white things. Speaking of white my madda will only let me donate blood once a year >:( Because she believes "It's bad for you" if I donate too much per year -__- So maths is being a pain however the subject I've been enjoying is BIO! Probably because it's Miss Z and she's awesome. She lost a lot of weight... Parasitism is so....freaky but yeah AWESOME like miss told us a story where a wasp lays eggs into a caterpillar and the eggs hatch and eat the caterpillar. There's also this other wasp that carries this fungus and then it stings a caterpillar and then the fungus will sprout out of the caterpillar and kill it 8) SO COOL. I dyed my hair too. At first I was like....oooh crap....but then now I'm YEAH!Because at first it was this really...odd.....artifical brown? Iono just weird. But now that I've washed it and its fade a bit so now it's fine :) I'm not playing competition netball this year so I'm really bummed :L Now only relying on school sport to give me some exercise haha. But DAMN WEATHER PMSING LIKE CRAZY. OMG ALSO like half my group tried playing League of Legends hehe and omg me and oldman conquered a 2 vs 5! us being the 2 obviously :D So yah. GOAL!
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |