<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
FRESHCAKES
Sunday, 25 March 2012 // 10:00:00 am

this picture isn't mine...but lol i edited it, as you can tell.
It's not like I'm advertising or something....
JOKES I'M TOTALLY ADVERTISING! Why? well if you haven't noticed in hurstville a new asian food franchise opened xD It's outside Toys 'R' Us next to the escalators and next to a lonely sunglasses store. and well. WE OWN IT. Meaning my family and the people we also partnered up with run it. Well anyway I don't really know how to describe it...it's kinda like korean/japanese cake/bread dessert things ^like that corn thing. By the way that's this corn cake thing with custard in the middle...yeah I'm really bad at descriptions.And it also sells different type of crackers....SOUNDS LAME I KNOW BUT ITS NOT XD there's this thing called 'magic pop' and there's a machine you watch while they make it :D it's like really cool because you see how they're grains, and then it pops out into a cracker. THEY'RE HEALTHY TOO haha. so anyway, I just hope everything continues to go well. You might find me there helping out some days haha. I was suppose to go yesterday but I had legal studies to do and then actual work work in miranda so yeah :L Well if you wanna meet my madda you'll find her there....xD jks. oh yeah...don't think the name is a rip off of 'meetfresh' because IT'S NOT. we didn't come up with it haha, it was the franchise manager dude, because there's one in paramatta and that one's called freshcakes as well....or maybe it is a rip off o_____o meh. I better go back to do my legal so BYE GUYS HAPPY EATING!


well that wasn't very good advertising was it...
Lets see, well if you want a taste of sweet, creamy and velvety texture of red bean and custard filling that oozes out from warm, soft scrumptious cakes and munch on crunchy, yummy, nommyful ,healthy crackers.
COME FRESHCAKES! 
heh just ever slightly exaggerated.
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)