Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
fruit cake!
Sunday, 11 March 2012 // 8:57:00 pm
I wrapped this :D so happy because the bottom is flat as well!
So today I went TURTLE'S PARTY WOOOO. It was so fun and the food was SCRUMPTIOUS omg madda turtle is like the best cook ever! We played just dance 3!!!!! which is so awesome, and tiring and sweaty :O BUT HILARIOUS. My moves were unco kinda, and stiff...I LIKE SLIDING ON THE FLOOR BOARDS WITH MY SOCKS. so fun! Yeah and we sang songs! Then later she opened all her presents and stuff and we showed her our surprise and then more surprises and SHE CRIED. YUS! haha So yeah had a MAGNIFICENT DAY!!!
I had my first noggi today :D so yummy
regular pomergranate yoghurt with mochi, strawberries and oreo!
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |